Monday 19 January 2015

Sorry for not writing!

I apologize for not writing for so long, it's just that I was too busy doing what one does in MUWCI, you know? I was so busy catching up on readings and making Maggi noodles, cuddling friends and having deep conversations on Monday afternoons... I couldn't really write because I really had to walk down that hill again and sit down with a bunch of friends somewhere halfway to see the sun set over the mountains at the other side of the river.



Honestly, I feel bad about it. But you know, I really had to hitchhike to Paud again and enjoy good food! I hope you understand that I had to prioritize, and sitting in the treehouse at 11 PM, looking over the lights in the valley, is just more important than writing.

I was also really busy visiting 10 cities in North-India, catching up with my family, and laughing together with our driver. And even though I would have loved to write on Christmas, I was lying in bed with a fever back then! Even though I would have loved to wish you all a happy new year, I couldn't because my brother was in the hospital at that time! 
It was impossible to write in the first week back on campus, because I was too busy showing this beautiful campus to my family, walking my brothers to the basketball field and having tea with my friends and my mom!

There was one time when I really wanted to write, when I had to finish my global politics IA, but I decided to be responsible for once, and to actually finish it. Besides that, I wanted to give you an update when I was finishing my university applications, but I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I decided to not do my applications...

I hope you accept this apology note, and I will try harder to make time to write. It's just that....

With love,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment